Saturday 8 December 2012

Six of the best.....Hipstamatics

December is the time for end-of-year 'best of' lists. The theme of next week's LIP Central Group* meeting is My Photographic Year so in preparation I have started trawling through my back catalogue to see what I can come up with. When I initially started thinking about the past year's work, I didn't think I had achieved very much. Compared with previous years, my output seems to have been quite low - I didn't seem able to summon up a lot of enthusiasm much of the time and felt I was just going through the motions. However, it's quality that counts, not quantity, so over the next week or two, I am going to post a series of 6 of the best of different categories. It's a useful exercise allowing me to appraise the year's work plus it's very good for the soul to have to edit things down to such a degree!

I am starting with 6 of the best Hipstamatic shots.  Out of the hundreds I have taken, these were selected for no other reason than they please me......











* London Independent Photography has a number of 'satellite' groups which meet on a regular basis.  I attend the Central London Group which meets monthly.  Details here

No comments:

Post a Comment